How to Use Our Site
The Nevada Gluten Free Restaurant Guide has identified restaurants that provide gluten free menu options or will modify their existing course offerings to accommodate those who are gluten intolerant.
For those restaurants that can accommodate the gluten free diner, we recommend informing your server as soon as possible. This way they can identify those meals that can be prepared to meet your dietary needs or consult with the chef on food preparation issues or concerns.
You can visit our various locations Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Los Angeles, Nevada, San Diego , Texas and Utah using the drop down list below:
We have made it easy for you to identify those restaurants that have gluten free menu choices by placing the icon under the restaurants listing. If the restaurant displays the following icon then this establishment will prepare meals in a way that accommodates the Gluten Intolerant diner. (You can also roll your mouse over each icon and it will remind you what the icons mean.)
First you will need to choose a cuisine. Our categories can be rather broad in some cases but, the guide below will help direct you to where you need to look.
- American -includes Classic and Contemporary and other variations of American cuisine
- Asian – includes Chinese, Japanese and Thai
- Casual Dining -includes a wide variety of local and nationwide franchise style restaurants
- European – French, Greek, Indian, Mediterranean, Spanish and Persian
- Fine Dining – includes restaurants that classify themselves as Fine Dining
- Italian – this category includes pizzeria’s
- Seafood – includes Steak Houses that provide both Steak and Seafood
- Southwestern – Mexican and Southwestern cuisine
- Steak Houses – includes Seafood restaurants that provide both Steak and Seafood
Once you have a selected a cuisine, roll your mouse over that menu and then select a region, Northern Nevada, Las Vegas Metro or Southern Nevada and finally click the City.
We are currently expanding this site to include additional major metropolitan areas including: Atanta, Boston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Portland, San Francisco Bay Area, and major metropolitan areas in the United Kingdom will also be added in the very near future.